Monday, July 13, 2009

The ability to change my mood

Let's be honest, it can be a challenge to just live life day to day. It can sometimes feel like a struggle. I am reading this book, Abundance and the Secret Law of Attraction, by my friend Dave over at Practical Manifestations. You should really check it out. I love how it starts out talking about believing your soul can reach it's full potential.

So I am thankful today, that when I am in a bad mood, I can change it by reframing my thinking. I'll tell you a little secret. The past few weeks, the secret to changing my mood is a song by The Black Eyed Peas called "I Gotta Feeling". Give it a listen. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face and just might change your mood.

Here are the opening lyrics,
"I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)
Tonight’s the night night
Let’s live it up"

No comments:

Post a Comment