* Babies are rock stars... or so I have learned as every where I go, everyone ooo's and ahhh's. How could they not with a face like this:
* My vocabulary has changed...all words now have an "ie" or a "y" on the end. For example, a sentence: "Ok baby boy, Mommy is going to change your diapie, then you get some milkie, and then you can give Mommy a big burpy".
* I fall in love a little more each day, and live for the moments like these:
* It is amazing what you can learn to do with one hand.
* I have lost almost all my brain cells. In the first three weeks, I got into the shower with my glasses on unknowingly 8 times, and got frustrated when they fogged up.
* Sleep is the world's most undervalued commodity.
* It is important to have a support system of people who understand exactly what you are going through.
* My breast pump makes me feel like I should be working on a dairy farm...as a cow.
* I am petrified of flat head syndrome...so I choose to "wear my baby".
*The swing, although a God-send, makes me feel like a bad mom.
* Always be prepared for the unexpected. Pack extra bottles, changes of clothes and the like. You never know what the day might bring.
* I have to be flexible.
* Sometimes being serious is ok.
* Treasure every minute, cause it goes way too fast.