Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 06, 2009

Today is all about food. For lunch, my staff and I went to this chain restaurant called Jason's Deli. They are known for their potatoes. So we ordered two Spud Au Broc's. Each potato literally weighed about 2 lbs. They were huge! You can kind of see how big it isi n relation to my laptop, but I wish I had taken a better picture to give you some reference point. My potato was about 11" long!


Dinner was at Joe's Crab Shack. I love crabs legs! I don't care that it takes me forever to eat them, if they are on the menu and it is not a business function, I will order them, and make everyone wait while I finish. Here is a picture of me with my Crab Daddy Feast (Snow, King and Dungenous Crab legs) and a Blue Moon. We sat outside, and it was a great summer night. Too bad I haven't been able to do this in CT lately because of the rain.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Jason's Deli! They are all over down here. They have an awsome salad bar too!

    ReplyDelete