Friday, February 20, 2009

Kiss Me Thru The Phone

Over the past 3+ years of my married life The hubs and I have both travelled extensively for work. First it was me, spending almost a year going to Charlotte for a client every week. Then as soon as I was done traveling The Hubs spent 4 months going to Dallas every week for a client.

His latest travels took him to England all of last week, and then NYC this week. I was driving home from work and heard the new Soulja Boy song "Kiss Me Thru The Phone" on the radio.

The lyrics are dead on:

"Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight
But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue
Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone, I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone, see you when I get home"

No comments:

Post a Comment