Friday, February 13, 2009

February 11, 2009

Tonight, I went over to visit a friend of mine, who I haven't seen in a really long time. I mean really long, like year and a half long. So when I invited myself over after getting back in touch, of course CenzLuccsMom said yes. I went over in time to see the boys before bed, they are getting so big. Here are some pictures of them. They were being all cute and showing off. Definitely ladies men!
The most amazing part is that is was like CenzLuccsMom and I had seen each other only weeks ago. We fell right back into step, and it was wonderful to see her, her hubs, and her beautiful boys. That is the mark of true friendship, when time and distance don't mean anything. I am truly lucky to be blessed with such a great friends in my life.

2 comments:

  1. It was so great to chat with you!! Let's not wait another year before we get together again, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these the cutest babies ever??
    think I may be a little impartical!

    ReplyDelete