Friday, April 17, 2009

April 16, 2009




I am trying to be good and get back on my weight loss routine. The above pictures are of my "home gym". I have everything I need, a physio ball, free weights, resistance bands, pilates mat, new treadmill (I begged the hubs for this, and got it for Christmas!), and yes a Tony Little Gazelle Glider (because "You Can Do It!"). These pictures don't even include my crazy collection of exercise videos.

I used to have a personal trainer, who came to the house and kicked my behind into using all of these lovely pieces of equipment. Now, I am on my own and seriously lacking motivation.

I keep trying to remind myself that beach weather is on the way, and I am going to be on a cruise ship in 2 1/2 weeks, but nothing. I did get on the treadmill the last two days... so I guess that is progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment