Monday, April 13, 2009

April 12, 2009 - Easter Sunday


Of course we always get dressed up for Easter Mass. Here is a picture of all the "kids". The hubs and I are on the far right. The middle 3 are my siblings and sister-in-law, and on the far left my two cousins, and my cousin's boyfriend. Although we are technically the "kids" the youngest (in the suit) is gonna be 21 in October. Damn, that makes me feel old, cause I remember changing his diaper.
This is the first year we got together for Easter and didn't have an Easter egg hunt. Not sure how that happened, but there was some disappointment that it was missing. We were looking at old photos, and there was a picture of our Easter egg hunt where sed youngest was toddling around with his binky in a cute little suit. Man time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment