Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sundays of Grace

This weekend, I was working through a piles of unmarked CD-Rs, and I came across a movie I had put together for my Hubs one Valentine's day many years ago. It was called "The Story of Us (the beginning chapters)" and included lots of pictures of us growing up.

I must admit every time I saw The Hubs as a little boy, I almost burst into tears with joy at the thought that that is what my little man could look like.

I can't even believe there are less than 60 days until his due date. It is truly a miracle, and I am truly blessed that so far so good. Based on our last ultrasound he is healthy, growing well, and positioned perfectly.

I am so thankful for the out-pouring of prayers and support I have received so far.

Thank you to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment