Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sundays of Grace #4

I think I missed a Sunday, but that doesn't mean I am any less grateful.

This week was crazy as usual, but there are always things to give thanks for. This week, I am thankful for:

1) my Parents, who are busting their butts to do everything they can to help both my hubs and I, and my brother and sister-in-law get ready for our babies.

2) For my hubs, who lugged more stuff up and down the stairs and around the house in preparation for our carpet install, and then the piece of furniture I bought at costco, and then the crib upstairs, and then the crib assembly. He is wonderful.

3) For all of the insanity of my job, the ability to take a Friday off to take care of some errands.

4) For the beautiful weather we are having this weekend.

5) For good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment