Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sundays of Grace

Every week I feel like a broken record... thankful for something related to my family or friends... but really these are the joys and most important things in my life.

But sometimes it's the small things, like being thankful for my hubs who fixed the toilet when the handle broke today, or being thankful for the fact that I have a hubs who helped me sort through 3 giant boxes of hand me down baby clothes, or being thankful for the fact that my almost 3 week old niece, slept through church today so her mom didn't have to jump up and run out.

And how about just being thankful for surviving another week?

I guess it is just the little things, and I am thankful that I have been blessed enough to know these are blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment