Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 17, 2009

I love days in NYC. The Hubs and I decided we would go see a show and have dinner at our favorite steakhouse for our anniversary.

We stayed in a Marvelous suite at the W New York Hotel. Now, this suite was a "freebie" because every other time we have stayed at this hotel they have f***ed something up. Usually so severely that they offer us something for free. This time it was the suite. Here is the Hubs on the balcony of our suite.

We were actually sad that it was so chilly this weekend, because it would have been nice to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine.

We love Sparks Steakhouse, with it's mobster history and steak you can cut with a butter knife. I finally talked the Hubs into letting me ask the waiter to take a picture. The picture isn't the greatest, but I finally have a shot to prove we ate at Sparks.


After dinner, it was off to a show. I picked the show Oleanna, a drama, mostly because I have a huge crush on Bill Pullman. I didn't bother to look up the plot line, and that was a mistake. Overall we didn't really like the show, but I still got to be 100 feet from Bill Pullman!


Here we are trying to take our picture before the show started. We of course got yelled at by the usher whose name was Cookie. Relax Cookie, the show hasn't started and I am not trying to take a picture of the set or anything...



um yeah.... about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment