Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 04, 2009

I have been dying to get to Citi Field, the home of my baseball team, the NY Mets.

So, of course I waited until the last home game of the season to get tickets. It turned out to be a great day for baseball, not too hot and not too cold!

I love the Hubs' camo Mets hat, it cracks me up! Mine is pink, because I am a girl. LOL. Both of our hats were gifts from my bro a few years ago, and I love them!

The stadium was very nice, still all shiny and new...


We had seats in the upper deck (I was being cheap) along the first baseline (if you couldn't tell from the pictures)


Mr. Met came up for a visit and was tossing out shirts, of course none got tossed our way. :(


Here is a picture of my man (David Wright, my sports crush!) at bat. He didn't do anything too exciting today, but the zoom lens on my camera brought me nice and close.


We got to see Nelson Figueroa pitch the frst shut out in Citi Field history.


And here I am with the winning team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment