Saturday, September 26, 2009

September 23, 2009

Another trip to Boston...


Here is a shot of the view from my hotel room window. I was looking out over the Prudential building..



I met a friend for dinner, and we did some walking by the Boston Common, and the State House. Here I am by the "General Hooker Entrance". As my friend put it, the specific hooker entrance is located around the back.

At the time we happened by the State House, there were several local tv news crews filming. Of course we had to check it out, and it turned out they had gotten word the interim replacement for Senator Kennedy would be announced the next morning at 11am.

Here is a pic of my friend walking right into my photo, and then another one where I tried to capture a news crew:



And well, because we could, we took a walk over to John Kerry's house. It was large, gorgeous, and funny because there was a UPS note on the window by the front door. Sorry the picture is horrible, but I had the flash off as to not draw too much attention to myself.

After a walk back through the public garden, we ended our adventures for the night.

I also took a picture of my hotel room view the next morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment