Monday, September 21, 2009

September 13, 2009

The Hubs and I decided it was such a nice day out we should go to the "Taste of Danbury". It was being held on the green in city center, and there was entertainment, and food. We thought it was going to be a sampling of all the local restaurants, but it turned out to be a sampling of local vendors. Weird. It was also political campaign central. There was a cookbook I wanted to buy, but it supported the candidate running against my neighbor for Town Clerk. So I couldn't buy it since I support my neighbor!

Here is a pic of the green, the cover band was actually pretty good, although I hs no idea who or what we being covered. There were lots of people singing, so it must have been something semi famous:


Aren't we soo cute!


The mayor was out getting trying to scrounge up some votes:



And this guys outfit just cracked me up:

No comments:

Post a Comment