Saturday, September 12, 2009

Amazing Friends

The last two years the Hubs and I have been dealing with infertility. After two miscarriages, and a PCOS diagnosis, we continue to plug along and try try again. I have been blessed to find an amazing circle of friends, both my "in person" friends and my internet friends, who have gone through similar situations and have given me great hope for the future as they all have happy endings.

Recently, I received the greatest gift. A friend loaned me her prayer shawl and prayer bag (full of lots of prayer goodies, including angels, miraculous medals, prayer cards etc!) to help me in my process. It is truly an amazing gift and I am so lucky to have such a great friend. I feel really blessed.

So today I am thankful for all of my friends who have supported me on this journey! Here's hoping my happy ending comes soon too!

1 comment:

  1. I too feel thankful to have you in my circle of friends!

    ReplyDelete