Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sundays of Grace

I follow a lot of blogs relating to infertility, stories of struggles and triumphs people have had. It really has been an amazing eye-opener. One of the women I follow has been through so much, it is amazing that she and her husband have not just given up. I am so inspired by them. You can check them out here.

One of the things Mo does is called Sundays of Grace. No matter what she is going through with her struggle, she always takes the time to give thanks. I love this idea, and I have been slacking severely in this area. So starting today, I am instituting the Sundays of Grace.

Today is my first Sunday of Grace. This week I am thankful for:

1) My family. It has been one of those weeks, and they really do keep my going.

2) My amazing hubs. I have been one heck of a B*tch lately(I am blaming my pregnancy hormones), and he has been amzingly patient through it all.

3)That I am lucky enough to be having a fairly easy pregnancy. I feel great, and this has been amazing.

4)For every day I get to wake up and experience the sunshine.

5)It's July 4th. So I am thankful for all of the men and women in the armed forces who work so hard to keep our freedom. Without your service, we wouldn't be the nation we are. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment